Peter H. Bronstein

Peter Bronstein’s practice is focused primarily on probate and real estate matters. Peter is admitted to practice law in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts.

Peter graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 1969 and graduated cum laude from Boston College Law School in 1972.

Throughout his career, Peter has served as a member of a number private and public organizations, including the Town of Windham Board of Selectman, the Town of Windham Planning Board, and a long tenure as Special Justice of the Plaistow District Court.

It is seldom that a client brings us a real estate or probate issue that Peter has not dealt with before. If you are involved in a real estate transaction or probate proceeding, we recommend scheduling an appointment with Peter and his team to discuss your options.

  • sider_logo

Download Vcard

220 Main St.
Salem, NH 03079
Tel: 603-898-9776
Fax: 603-898-3418
R/E Fax: (603) 893-7678

Google Rating

We have proudly served our clients for over 60 years.

MAIN OFFICE: 220 Main Street, Salem, NH 03079Tel: 603-898-9776 Fax: 603-898-3418 R/E Fax: 603-893-7678 BRANCH OFFICE: 22 South Main Street, Wolfeboro, NH 03894 Tel: 603-569-8044 Fax: 603-569-2137